More and more South Africans migrate to the so-called “zoom villages" ( coastal towns with good wi-fi making it possible for people to work from home). This makes Hermanus, Pringle Bay, Bettys Bay, Kleinmond, Fisherhaven, Onrus, Sandbaai, Caledon, Stanford & Gansbaai ideal zoom villages.
How are you as an estate agent using social media to stand out from the rest and benefit from the opportunities social media offers you?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Our one day workshop dedicated to estate agents will give you the skills to do and understand the following:
- What are the 12 MOST ESSENTIALsocial media principles?
- Facebook: what & how: posts, stories, ads, leads, groups.
- Twitter: what, how, ads, tagging, retweets.
- Instagram: great pics, tagging, stories.
- YouTube: top 10 tips.
- LinkedIn: why & how?
- How to use your own social media profiles.
- How to benefit from your agency's social media pages.
- Understanding the statistics
R 850 per person. This includes 2 x coffee/tea breaks, lunch and an attendance certificate.